Notice to California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights
California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
If you are a California resident and our processing of personal information about you is subject to the CCPA, you have certain rights with respect to that information:
Access/Right to Know. You have a right under the CCPA to request that we provide you with the following information:
- The categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months.
- The categories of sources from which we collected your personal information.
- Our purpose for collecting, using, or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with which we share personal information.
- The categories of personal information we have disclosed about you for a business purpose.
- The categories of personal information we have sold about you for each category of third party to which the personal information was sold.
Right to Delete. You also have a right to request that we delete personal information under certain circumstances, subject to a number of exceptions.
Right to Opt-Out From Sales. You also have a right to opt-out from future sales of personal information, which you can exercise by clicking on the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” button on the home page of our website.
How to Exercise Your California CCPA Rights
You can exercise your CCPA rights by submitting your request(s) to us using the online form located below or by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you want to exercise more than one of your CCPA rights, please submit a separate request for each CCPA right. We will process your requests in the order we receive them.
To complete your request we will need information from you so we can confirm you are a California resident, determine if we have personal information about you, and, for access and deletion requests, verify your identity. We may also need to contact you about your request.
If we are unable to verify your identity and that you are a California resident, we may not honor your request. In addition, we may not delete your personal information if an exception under the CCPA applies.
If your request comes from an authorized agent, we will require proof you have authorized the agent to act on your behalf, proof that the agent is registered with the California Secretary of State (for delete or access requests), and we may need you to verify your identity directly with us.
You have a right to not be discriminated against for exercising rights set out in the CCPA.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
By submitting your information below, you will be opting out of receiving future mailings from Media Resource Group, Inc. and will be added to our Do Not Mail list.